Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Cool the Pace.

Hello people.





First and the main point,


I would like to thank everybody for their help in the cans collecting campaign, and newspaper campaign. This really shows the spirit we have. Many of you have put in a lot of effort in the newspaper collection. I'm glad everyone had fun doing it, and so did I. (:


I hope we keep this spirit in the upcoming activities. Recently, Wan Jin asked me if we would like to have a half day trip for the class. She was suggesting to go to the Museum for our Sivik project, but my team had already done so. I was thinking, why not organize a half day trip, party, karaoke or some sort, just to have fun and break free from the hectic schedules. Do suggest! I don't think this would happen anytime soon, but start deciding. =D





Anyway. Very random but,



Lee Hom. 2009. This Saturday. That's the bomb.

Don't miss it. (:



And,



Do come to the interact carnival and support a booth that Yuli and I with a buncha other friends are in charge of, called,



Hit the QQ.



So, come, and hit the QQ!




hui li

0 comments:

About This Blog

4S2

About This Blog

  © chong

Back to TOP